Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Perhcelyn Community Primary School Aims to:
- Provide a rich, stimulating and caring environment in which children feel happy, safe, secure and confident.
- Provide high quality teaching and learning experiences to enable all children to achieve to the highest possible standards in all areas of the curriculum.
- Help children to achieve good standards of behaviour and self-discipline.
- Foster good relationships between home and school.
- Help children understand their own religion and to demonstrate respect for, and tolerance of, other people’s faith.
- Ensure equal opportunities for all pupils.