How do I get on to the online learning?
- To access home learning for Dosbarth 5, pupils will need to log in to several online learning websites/portals used by the school. Don't worry the children are used to logging on and using these in school.
- Children will need to access HWB and then from there they can access Teams where the teacher has put up a timetable of work and activities. Once the child has logged into HWB they can use all of the apps in HWB such as Teams or HWB email.
- When you log in to HWB all the Office 365 software (Word, Powerpoint etc) is available FREE OF CHARGE. You will not need to pay for additional software.
- We have also set work in Giglets, which is an online reading scheme. Please check out the Giglets section on our website for more information.
- The passwords for HWB and Giglets have been text out to you. Any problems just drop us an email and we can get back to you.
What if I don't have the right equipment?
- If you do not have access to IT equipment to get online such as computers or laptops then please let us know.
Target Setting - At the start of the year, each pupil gave themselves a target .... something they wanted to achieve this year. Well done to these pupils for working hard and achieving their targets this week.