Back to School January 2022
We look forward to welcoming the children back to school tomorrow (Thursday 6th January 2022) as normal. Please find below some information that you may find useful in keeping everyone safe on that return.
- Children attending breakfast club may attend as normal.
- Only one parent/ carers to drop off or pick up pupils.
- Please use whichever gate is most convenient to enter of exit the school site.
- Please keep a 2m distance between families entering the school.
- Face masks for parents/ carers in the school grounds are optional.
- Parents/carers of Dosbarth Coch (nursery) to queue in the yard and children will be collected from the yard door.
- Please also queue on the yard for Dosbarth Oren (Mrs Hurley) and Melyn (Mrs Hounsom) - Mr James will be on the gate in the morning to help and teachers will be at the class doors. Teachers will call the children in from the top of the steps as previously.
- Key Stage 2 children to enter their classroom doors as normal.
- Children can bring their own fruit for tuck (no grapes please) and water will be provided in school.
- Please only visit the school if you can't avoid it and use a face covering in the building.
- If you need to speak to a teacher they can call you or you can contact them by email or arrange with the school office for them to ring you at a convenient time.
- Please pay for dinners online if at all possible.